Join Us for Worship This Saturday, December 4, 2021
Friday Sunset: 4:21 pm; Saturday Sunset: 4:20 pm
Sabbath School is meeting from 9:30 to 10:30am in the balcony and In the Main Sanctuary.
King County as of June 30 has re-opened under the Washington Ready plan. At this time it has allowed for us to return to full capacity for seating. The present CDC guidance is that all people are required to wear a mask during the entire service.
If you are planning to attend, please be aware of these precautions that we ask you to take:
- We Follow the CDC guidelines for masking.
- For all people working with children in Sabbath Schools to wear a mask at this time.
- Those who are at-risk for health conditions, are encouraged to stay home.
- If you are sick, please stay home and join us on livestream until you are well.
- Please socialize outside in the breezeways or in the parking lot, not inside the buildings.
We are very excited to have you and your families back when you feel comfortable. Thank you for taking steps to ensure the health of our congregation!
if you will not be attending, please remember your tithes and offerings on the Online Giving tab.