Join Us for Worship This Saturday, July 24, 2021
Friday Sunset: 8:54pm; Saturday Sunset: 8:53pm
King County will be in Phase 3 as of March 22. However, until the distancing is reduced from 6 feet, we are unable to seat anymore people than 25% capacity and still distance safely. We have a committee that will be evaluating a plan for returning to normal as we are allowed. Until then, we will continue to have up to 110 people in the sanctuary with overflow in the Fellowship Hall.
If you are planning to attend, please be aware of these precautions that we ask you to take:
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet inside and outside of the building.
- Masks should be worn throughout the service while in the building. (We will provide a mask if you don’t have one.)
- Restrooms should have no more than 2 people in them at a time.
- Those who are at-risk for health conditions are encouraged to stay home.
- If you are sick, please stay home and join us on livestream until you are well.
- Please socialize outside in the breezeways or in the parking lot, not inside the buildings.
We are very excited to have you and your families back when you feel comfortable. Thank you for taking steps to ensure the health of our congregation!
if you will not be attending, please remember your tithes and offerings on the Online Giving tab.