Join Us This Saturday, January 23, for Worship
If you are planning to attend, please be aware of these precautions that we ask you to take:
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet inside and outside of the building.
- Masks should be worn throughout the service while in the building. (We will provide a mask if you don’t have one.)
- Restrooms should have no more than 2 people in them at a time.
- Those who are at-risk for health conditions are encouraged to stay home.
- If you are sick, please stay home and join us on livestream until you are well.
- Please socialize outside in the breezeways or in the parking lot, not inside the buildings.
We are very excited to have you and your families back when you feel comfortable. Thank you for taking steps to ensure the health of our congregation!
if you will not be attending, please remember your tithes and offerings on the Online Giving tab.
Friday Sunset: 4:34pm; Saturday Sunset: 4:33pm